• A full-colour monthly magazine entitled BOND INFO.
• Advice on technical problems, maintenance and modifications.
• Information on spare parts availability. (Our Spares Department carries a range of new, used and remanufactured items for Minicars, plus Villiers engine spares and engine rebuilds. Also a few special items for 875s.)
• Details of rallies and other related events you may wish to attend.
• Bonds for sale and wanted. On the adverts page of the club magazine. (Note; Bond sales are in U.K. editions only.)
• Club Publications. (Minicar tips, re-prints of handbooks, parts books, Villiers engine manuals, etc.)
• Club regalia. (Badges, tee shirts, sweat shirts, key rings, etc.)
If you require further information or you have a question regarding Bonds, you can e-mail the club here. Or email@example.com
To join the Bond Owners' Club, click here for a copy of the Enrolment and Registration form.
Please copy the form and return it with your subscription fee to Stan Cornock:
B.O.C. MEMBERSHIP SECRETARY
42 BEAUFORT AVENUE